Monday, October 22, 2012

"Breaking into Freelance Illustration"

If you're just starting out on a creative independence journey and looking for a great resource, look no further than Holly DeWolf's "Breaking into Freelance Illustration". Holly does a wonderful job bringing all aspects of freelance illustration to focus. While highlighting the difficult road ahead, Holly continually encourages the reader to press forward and not give up. This is a must read for any art student planning on making it on their own. I only wish that I had had a resource as amazing as this one when I graduated college. But, here's to second chances!

Do you have an inspirational or freelance business book to share? I'd love to here about it! I'm always looking for something to read. Thanks!
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; I truly appreciate it! I'm always excited to see that someone has left me a message and I try to reply to everyone.