Thursday, August 29, 2013

Twoodle Time!

It's been a month since I've posted anything on the blog...yikes! Summer is almost over and the days are sure to slow down. Kids are almost back to school and daycare and that = normal routine again. Hopefully I'll get back into blogging more frequently when that happens.

I'm throwing the rules out the window today and I'm posting a quick Wednesday twoodle on a Thursday. I took twoodle words from Takako Fisher (Oops!) and Kimberly Lampers (Chipmunk). Both artists are awesome, so you should check them out!





So...if you don't know anything about me, I'm just this person trying to find her way through this thing called children's illustration. You can follow me on twitter and sign up at the right to follow my blog.
Happy Twoodling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment; I truly appreciate it! I'm always excited to see that someone has left me a message and I try to reply to everyone.